Haven’t had much time to blog since the give-away. Lots of stuff in Evernote that I want to blog about, as well as random stuff bouncing around in my head. Here’s a peak (in bullet points):
- Listening to Caffeinated Faith podcasts this week. Incredibly sincere in their faith. Funny. Raw. Juvenile. Get over it. Listen.
- Might sponsor a child through Compassion International. Given before, never committed. Talking with the kids tonight.
- Currently reading three books (not counting the bible), have three more I haven’t started yet, and a list of about 30 to buy. It is frustrating .
- Support Kevin‘s book “Addition by Adoption” by clicking here for a twibbon. Quick read, inspiring & proceeds provide clean water in Ethiopia. Buy it here.
- Disappointed with Tuesday’s Lost episode. After the shock of the opening scene, it was too predictable and ended lame.
- Thanks to Shawn, I dreamed about crashing into a wall on a light cycle last night.
- Have been inspired to write haiku today, thanks to Brett. – – by the way, Brett the word “haiku” is both singular and plural.
- Think (hope) Fringe will be good tonight.
- I like crating links in my blogs.