Welcome to Sunday. You all know how this works, and if you don’t, clink here, and Brody will explain it to you. The point? There isn’t one. It’s just a time for randomness, and to throw things out that don’t merit an entire blog post. Here’s my randomness from the week:
- Came across this video last weekend. Thought it was funny, but now the song’s stuck in my head!
- Also discovered JullianSmith.tv this week Very funny (and not stuck in my head!).
- I hate waiting in doctor’s offices.
- Three of my four kids have eaten Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop-Tarts every day for breakfast for an entire week. I hate the smell.
- My life is becoming consumed by potty training at the moment…Both kids and puppies (yeah, she’s only a puppy – 5 months old!).
- Whoever came up with the idea of Saturday night church service is a genius.
- It still cracks me up that the spell-checker for wordpress.com doesn’t recognize the word “blog”.
- I need more coffe, and it’s time to watch Monk & Psych with the kids on the DVR.
What’s on your mind today?