Ok, so I’ve been tagged in Fred Mckinnon’s blog post “I’m Tagged – Getting to Know You“. This is the first time I’ve been tagged (I’m very excited!). Thanks Fred for thinking of me! Here are my answers to Bridget Willard‘s questions……
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial…under protest! My wife worries about fire hazzards.
3. When do you put up the tree?
The Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Right after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
It’s a toss up: Stretch Armstrong or the Millinium Falcon (the big one!)
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My kids….they always make sure I know what they want!
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Passively – all year. Actively: Black Friday.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Peanutbutter-chocolate chip cookies on Christmas Eve (after completing Santa duties).
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes – loads (see #2).
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Tough one…maybe “White Christmas”…there are so many!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Never. Always home with wife and kids.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Yes! All ten!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One present per child, chosen at random on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The endless marketing.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Don’t really have a preference on ornaments, but red bubble lights rule!
24. Favorite place for Christmas dinner?
As a kid, Papa T’s. Now, home (you’re all invited!).
25. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?
Definitely Merry Christmas.